Saturday, April 18, 2009

Things I Want

I am tired, it is late, and I have very little to talk about.

HELLO NEW BEDA BUDDIES (Allyson, Katie, and Hope)
WE SHOULD BE FRIENDS!
Introduce yourselves in the comments.
Send me a message.
Friend me on the ning.
We should make plans on how we are going to do this.

LALALLALALAMOVINGON!

The other day, on a car ride home from New York City, began to list things that I wanted. I usually try to be a happy, grateful person, but it felt kinda good to just contemplate all the things that i wanted--big, small, important, dumb, long term, short term, reasonable, insane.
So I think I will attempt to recreate it.
But for right now.

1. A new ipod.
2. World peace.
3. A cup of tea
4. A computer with a battery that works.
5. To become a succssessful stage manager.
6. To become a better spell.
7. To be a better friend.
8. More time to read books.
9. More books to read.
10. A webcam.
11. More friends that don't look at me funny when i talk about watching youtube videos and playing online riddles.
12. To be able to sing.
13. To be in a band.
14. To be able to play the guitar.
15. A vacation.
16. Friends that all make nice, smart choices.
17. More sleep.
18. Clean sheets on my bed.
19. To start painting again.
20. My summer job back.
21. Last summer back.
22. To be beautiful.
23. To have more money.
24. To spend more time outside.
25. To be in better shape.
26. A new camera.
27. A new notebook for precalc.
28. My precalc teacher to be my math teacher for the rest of my life.
29. To stop being a slacker, or at least stop feeling like one.
30. A hair cut.
31. Love.

Okay.
Done with that now.

Off to bed.
SOPHIE

No comments:

Post a Comment