Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ice pops



HELLO!

IT IS VERY LATE AT NIGHT AND I FORGOT TO WRITE THIS

(11:11, make a wish)

Hmmm. today i did absolutely nothing of importance.
except study for some competitive environmental science test


and create this fantastic work of art 



THAT, my friends (or Internet acquaintances) is high fashion. 

Katie is reading this over my shoulder and it is making me very paranoid. 
I hate people who read over my shoulder. 
(well...i hate people who type in front of me.)
I want to kill them brutally as they sleep. 
(well......i want to...throw them off a cliff)

Well in other news, I found my camera connector cable thingamajig and i have uploaded a bunch of pictures from the last 3287492387401 years. 

So enjoy. 

And by 328749238740 years, I mean 3 months. 




The lovely Katie and me pre-dance. 



My school theater group went to NYC last month to see The 39 Steps; it was very enjoyable.

 

I then proceeded to Washington, D.C. for a Model UN conference. 



 
My fifth-place winning food sculpture. 
His name is charlie.


And then yesterday, we went down to the city to support the Oriels on opening day.
AND THEY WON!

YIPEE!

Well, Katie and I are off to enjoy a night of sleeping. 
and eating ice pops.
and playing wii
and having the hiccups. 
Apparently. 

Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment