Friday, April 24, 2009

HELLO EVERYBODY
I am sick and tired, and I really do not want to do this.

BUT I WILL
BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.

Or not.
I just sat here for 5 minutes and couldn't think of anything to write about.

GAHHHHHHH
THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING


hmmm
*googles "blog ideas"*

Okay "101 Great Posting Ideas"

#78 Use a Pie Chart of Bar Graph

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




#30 Make a post that solves a problem.

cosx(tan^2(x)+1)
cosx(sin^2(x)/cos^2(x)+1)
sin^2(x)/cosx+cos^2(x)/cosx
1/cosx
secx

#22 Be opinionated
I HATE PICKLES. They are gross and sour and slimy and green. They smell funny and they taste like human hate. They are the worst food ever invented. The world would be free of hate, if pickles were eliminated.

#68 Transcribe what is happening at the moment
lifts finger.
presses key.
blinks.
inhales.
exhales.
picks up cup.
sips tea.
puts cup down.
stares at computer screen.

#15 Interview people

S: Hello Sophie, how are you today?
S2: TIRED
S: Oh i see. how was your day today
S2: HORRIBLE
S: What is your favirote food?
S2: CHEESE


...


ARE YOU INTRIGUED? INTERESTED

http://www.ihelpyoublog.com/20070316-101-great-posting-ideas-that-will-make-your-blog-sizzle


SOPHIE

2 comments:

  1. I hate pickles too! I started an Anti-Pickles League with a few friends way back when.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS FANTASTIC!

    everyone else who read this was like, WHY DON"T YOU LIKE PICKLES, YOU STRANGE ALIEN DEMON!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete