Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It has come to my attention...

...That these blogs are often filled with poor spelling and grammar, and i felt the need to apologize.
I really am a good writer normally, all my teachers say so.
I have fan club founded by my English teacher.
My papers and essays are littered with comments like, "you have a very developed voice" and "you are a fantastic writer."

But writing blogs is new for me, and I am hesitant to reread what I have written.
Stage fright perhaps.

I apologize for the poor grammar and weird spellings.
And the weird spacing; most of the time I write like I think.
Which involves lots of unnecessary
returns.

Feel free to tell me my mistakes, and I am going to try to start proof-reading these things.

SOPHIE

NOTE: Thank you for my darling mother for pointing out my failures, "Sophie, this kinda sucks--you need to learn what the difference between collage and college is and the different to's" (not a direct quote, but the general gist)

No comments:

Post a Comment