Sunday, April 19, 2009

dresstalk

It is super sunny and nice out today.
I don't particularly like summer all that much, but days like these make me want school to be over and for summer to start.
Tomorrow i think some friends and I are going on a hike, which should be nice, if it doesn't rain.

Today i spent most of the days at the mall looking for a prom dress for my friend Jaime. She is the only one of my close friends who is going to Senior Prom with an actual date and we all are living vicariously through her. I am going to assist the photographer, but that doesn't involve the whole long dress/fancy hair/ limo deal, so its not the same.
But we spent a good four hours at the mall, going to every department store and trying on just about every prom dress there was. We finally found her one, and it is super pretty and nice and looks really good on her. She also got her ears pierced, which was a super big deal.
It was all super fun.

I also was looking for a dress for my photo-assisting job. I don't need to be quite as formal and impressive, and i fell in love with this dress:


I WANT IT SO BADDDDDDD!

Except one of my friends that had come with me was like, "it looks like mustardy throw-up."
And it is kinda expensive.
Any opinions?

Well, I have to go do some work for my mom. She is the vice president of the friends of the library, and they are hosting a fund raiser next weekend, and my mother enlisted me to make the program.
GAH!

My mother just came in singing Lady Gaga and dancing. I am slightly terrified.

SOPHIE

No comments:

Post a Comment