Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lovely Days are Lovely

GOOD EVENING!

 

For the first day back from spring break, I have had a ridiculously good day.

I was tired all day, but to the point where I was hyperactive (thank you MS word for correcting my grammar) and in a really good mood. It was lovely.

 

19 Reasons why today was a good day

 

  1. I had a really cool shirt to wear today, from what may be the best bookstore ever (http://www.strandbooks.com/).
  2. Even though it sucked to get up early again and go to school, it was nice to see my friends—most of whom I had not seen in a week and a half.
  3. In my world history class, the only class I am having troubles with (and by troubles, I mean I might not get an A) I found out I was getting an A for last quarter because I got a 100% on a test that I thought I had failed. =]
  4.  Because I got the top grade on the test, I got a candy bar. And it was delicious, not only because it was candy, but because of the sweet victory.
  5. I was moved into a new homeroom. This is very exciting for two reasons: it marks the beginning of my reign as Communications Vice President of the SGA at my school and I got to leave my old homeroom, which was mostly the preppy jock type people (who are lovely people, but they aren't my friends).
  6. My yearbook class, which has been a stress-fest for the last two weeks, was finally relaxed and fun again because we have submitted the book. We spent the class discussing the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.  
  7.  On the way home from school, my friend Katherine and I had an in-depth discussion of literature.
  8.  I had a good hair day.
  9.  I went through a bunch of mail that collages have sent me and I threw some of it away. (PURGE, SOPHIE, PURGE!)
  10.  I used the word catawampus in a conversation.  
  11.  I took a lovely hour-long nap to make up for my lack of sleep last night.
  12.  When I woke up from said nap, my mother made me a lovely snack of apple slices and mango and wasn't grumpy.
  13.  My dinner was delicious.
  14.  I finally got back on dailybooth (http://dailybooth.com/sophieeee19)
  15.  I didn't spend too much time on facebook stalking people I don't actually care about.
  16.  I cleaned my room, and it is all organized and neat. Which is nice, because I rarely have a clean room
  17.  While cleaning my room, I found a ton of old purses I had forgotten I had.
  18.  Right now I am listening to the Format, which may be the best band ever. (http://www.myspace.com/theformat)
  19.  I might actually go to bed before midnight, which will be nice

 

Well, that is all.

Good night.

Sleep tight.

Don't let the bed bugs bite.

 

SOPHIE!  

2 comments:

  1. (psst. That would be colleges, not collages. I have been called on this mistake a number of times. I shall protect my own children from the same dark fate) Love, Your Mother

    ReplyDelete
  2. dsjfakdsjfaskldfjad.

    booooo.
    i can pretend i was making art.

    ReplyDelete