Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fail

Hello again, dear internet users.

I really suck at blogging. I was reading other peoples blogs, and they just have so much more to say. My life is pretty boring.

Today I spent most of the day sleeping, and I went to a baseball game.

I suppose that was interesting, but not much happened.
Just a lot of drunk people.
Lots and lots of drunk people.
Drunk old people.
Drunk mean people.
Drunk people who looked like my chemistry teacher.
Drunk people dancing.
Drunk people falling over.
Drunk people singing.

It was lots of fun, in a I-am-disgusted-with-the-state-of-the-world sort of way.

Gah.
I need to become a better typer.
This has taken way to long to type.
And it is really frustrating me.


I am upset with my life.
This is making me feel like a failure.
Grr.

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment