Sunday, April 26, 2009

my day, late.

OH MY GOSH!
I AM HOME SO LATE!
I AM SO SORRY!

THIS STILL COUNTS FOR THE 25th!


REALLY, IT DOES!

Today I did many things
I wore clothes.
I hung out with one of my best friends from middle school, who I haven't hung out with for a while.
I got told that I have a "very intense oder" about me (he ment aura, but couldn't figue it out).
I saw 17 Again, and other than it being quite chicle, I liked it a lot.
I mean, there was a man who wore elf-ears? HOW COULD I NOT LIKE IT!?
I went to the mall for three hours because the showing of 17 Again that we had planned on seeing was sold out.
I bought a very cute dress from H&M.
I bought 5 cakes, enough for over 100 people.
I bought 10 bags of chips.
I freaked out about where I was going to store such large amounts of food.
I went to a meeting about a production of Suessical that I am stage managing, and I am now super excited for the show.
I ate a yummy, yummy avocado sandwich for lunch.
I drank a slightly warm diet coke.




SOPHIE

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a very good day. Why, may I ask, did you buy five cakes and ten bags of chips?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was for the senior citizen prom we hosted at school.

    see next entry.

    ReplyDelete