Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cheer Up Letters

For the last week, I have been in an impressively bad mood.

Yesterday, to cheer me up, one of my friends (Laura) made me this card:



Sorry that you can't see the whole thing, it was too big for my scanner.
but the story says:

Once upon a time there was a girl named Sophie She had a pet rat that wasnamed Felix. This rat did not live in a cage. Cages are bad and Sophie was the biggest tree-hugger ever. Felix had a brother named moody who was pretty but and bit stupid. He was a rat model, and now he lives with Sophie's Far Mor and Far Far [her grandparents] She's happy that we is a vegetarian. Felix, however, is not They went to the park and had a picnic. ♥

That is why i love my friends.


In this card, she also gave me a hypothetical bag full of lovely things:
A pocket Asian
Cheese and crackers
A copy of Harry Potter
Some scissors

AWKWARD TRANSITION!

In other news, today was my envirothon competition and it went surprisingly well. We actually one first place for one of the categories, which is kind of a big deal.

The whole competition was suprisingly fun. It was wet and rainy, but we got to go exploring, we got to mesure trees and dead fish, and we got out of school.
For more information about the program: http://www.envirothon.org/

And here is a picture of my team (well, my schools two teams) in all of our awkwardness.



SOPHIE

3 comments: