Friday, April 17, 2009

I hate being a teenager

The first three definitions of "teenager" on urbandictionary.com are:

1.Something im not proud to be, because a lot of teenagers are quite simply put; idiots.
Im 17, and I look around and see all of these people (teenagers) moping around, I tell them that we live like kings and they shrug me off and tell me about how bad their life is because, for example, they got dumped.

Teenagers aren't mentally ready, or responsible for relationships. Love at first sight? No, lust at first sight my good gentlemen, there is a difference.


2.Someone who has everything but appreciates nothing.
Every teenager(including me, at times)

3.People who get no repect and are looked down upon because some of us are idiots.
Not all teenagers are bad, disrespectful, know-it-all, idiots. It's just a pathetic sterotype.


Teenagers suck basically.
And being a teenager sucks sometimes.

People say that these are the best days of our lives, but i just feel over-stressed and grumpy.

I could be deep and thoughtful here, but I am going on 4 hours of sleep and have three hours of homework.

My life sucks.


Continue normal teenage complaints.


sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment