Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Skys Are Weird

DEAR UNCLE GREG
HELLO
NOW STOP THIS NONSENSE!

ONWARD!

I am so tired and I am having trouble creating complete sentances.

BEDA BUDDIES!
I HAVE A CHALLANGE FOR YOU!
Introduce yourselves in the comments.
I want to know everything about you that you feel comfortable releaseing on the internet.
NOW! (or later) (or never)

But onward.
Today, after dinner, the sky was doing odd things.
It was bright pink and there was a double rainbow.
And lightning.
It was the weirdest/coolest/most awe inspiring thing i had encountered in a while.

Here is a picture
Saddly, it does not do it justice.



In other news, I have a competition tomorrow for my Envirothon Team.
We are in no way prepared, and it is going to suck.

Wish me luck?


SOPHIE

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!

    I accept your challenge.

    Introduction:
    My name is Hope. I live in suburban Maryland with my grandparents and my family, consisting of me, my parents, and three brothers and three sisters. I am the second oldest. My family has pet chickens, about twenty of them, two dogs, two cats, six gerbils, and some fish.

    I am nearly sixteen years old (my birthday's next Wednesday, the 29th) and am in tenth grade. I like to read (a LOT), write, watch movies, knit, cook, and various other things. I like bright colors and my favorite color is orange. I am very interested in obscure words and many aspects of the past. I am extremely shy in real life and do not make friends very easily. I like talking online because I feel like I can talk without worrying about not being able to think of something to say, or coming out sounding awkward.

    I love wearing bright tights and skirts and took up sewing to make some (skirts, not tights). I have written two novels (both during NaNoWriMo-- this year and last year). I like reading memoirs and biographies of people I had previously never heard of.

    I can't think of anything else to mention.

    -Hope.

    ReplyDelete