Saturday, May 2, 2009

TIME WARP

HELLO!

POST BEDA BLOG!

I solemnly swear that I will continue to blog (almost) everyday.
I mean, I didn't actually blog every day in April.

Hopefully I can do better in May.


Today the WEIRDEST thing happened EVER.
My friend Katherine and I we were hanging out after school. We were in my room, watching youtube videos, getting frustrated at my computer, deciding that my computer was out to get us, and discussing the anatomy of our faces. (Apparently her cheeks get in the way of her vision sometimes. She is a little odd)

We got home around 3:30.
After about 10 minutes, we looked at the clock and it was 6:00
We freaked out, because obviously we had been TAKEN INTO A GIANT TIME WARP
We went downstairs on the brink of nervous breakdown, and panicked when we couldn't find my brother.
WHAT IF IT WAS ACTUALLY THREE DAYS LATER AND EVERYONE HAD LEFT US?!!?
We then found him, and he gave us lots of odd looks, and told us that we had gone insane.
We settled for that we either fell asleep, blacked out, or just got really distracted.

IT WAS VERY WEIRD!

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

AWKWARD CHANGE OF SUBJECT

Today at school we voted for next year's fall play. The two options were It's A Wonderful Life and something about the Brothers Grimm.
Because I am Vice President of Stage Crew, I had to look at it from a purely Stage Crew-oriented perspective and I voted for the Brothers Grimm (or as we called it for the duration of the meeting Bros over Hos).
Sadly (or maybe not, because I am really excited), It's a Wonderful Life won.
It will be more boring for the Stage Crew, but I think it is better suited for our actors.

I AM SO PSYCHED FOR NEXT YEAR!

After the voting, Katherine, Jaime (our sound/light manager), Dan (our Stage Crew President) and I explored the auditorium and talked about how we are going to "revolutionize" our Stage Crew.
Next year is going to be great.
Dan and I both went to this super-rich magnet middle school where the school plays were professional theater quality (I am talking Broadway-level sets) and were totally spoiled by the directors skill and craftiness. When we came to our high school, we were sadly brought into the real world of poorly-funded arts programs.
But hopefully with organization and lots of hard work, we can bring some flair to our shows for the next two years.

YEY!
I LOVE STAGE CREW!

well.
That was a lot to say.

SOPHIE

No comments:

Post a Comment