Friday, May 1, 2009

END OF BEDA

WAHHHHOOOO!!

BEDA IS OVERRRR!!!

Wait.

Pause.

I am sad to say that this is the last day of BEDA.
I really am going to miss having to blog every day.
It was a really nice way to force myself to procrastinate.
And it was really fun, and I feel like a learned a lot:

1. Without proofreading, sometimes my writing is a little rough. And my spelling sucks. (But I already knew the last one)
2. Making friends on the internet is FUN! (I LOVE YOU BEDA BUDDIES)
3. Writing makes me feel better.
4. Never let an over-critical family member read your blog. They will send you lots of annoying little emails commenting on your thoughts, and your spelling, and how much you suck. (Not so much the last one)
5. I have a certain love for lists. (Like this one)

IN OTHER NEWS!
My day today was long.
I was very tired.
I almost fell asleep about 15 times.
It was not fun, and being tired does nothing for my mood. I was pretty grumpy all day.

Nothing really happened.

GAH!
GAH!

My life is pretty boring.
Hopefully, something interesting will happen in the near future and I can talk about it here.
And end the lameness.

GHJHLSAKJDHSADLKJ.

I am going to stop now, I really want to go to bed on time.

SEE EVERYONE IN MAY!!

SOPHIE

p.s. I hopefully will continue to blog in the future.
If not, feel free to yell at me.
Because this is really good for me.

P.P.S sorry that this is so lame. I really suck for ending on such a boring note.

TO SPICE IT UP, HERE IS A PICTURE OF ME WITH A BOOK ON MY HEAD


I was on my way to meet John Green, and it was a long ride. We needed something to do.

AND HERE IS A PICTURE OF ME WITH THE KATHERINE (as in Hank Green's Wife) AND MY FRIEND KATHERINE




AND HERE IS A PICTURE OF ME AND KATHERINE WITH LAUREN (from the Moaning Myrtles)





Okay, I am done now.

2 comments:

  1. Today (er, yesterday, really) WAS long and tiring.

    Hooray, Sophie with a book on her head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This entire week was super tireing.

    gah.

    ReplyDelete