Thursday, May 14, 2009

Spring Awakening


For some reason, I keep having have these random bursts of thought and thinking, "I should blog about that."

But none of them are very long or very thought out.
Hence the last entry.
And this entry

I am totally in love with Spring Awakening. I have been following the touring cast's blog and vlog religiously, and today, a friend of mine burned me the sound track. IT IS SO GOOD!
I cannot wait untill it comes to Baltimore.
Hopefully I can get tickets.


3 comments:

  1. I ADORE Spring Awakening. Any favorite songs, characters, moments, etc? Trust me, you have a very interested audience member. :)

    - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen Spring Awakening or know what it's about or anything, but this guy in my wellness class talks about it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh. I kinda have just gotten into it, Katie. I will get back to you on that.

    BUT WHAT I HAVE SEEN IS SO GOOD!

    And Allyson, become friends with this boy, he seems worthwhile.

    Unless he is creepy.
    Then avoid him.

    ReplyDelete