Sunday, May 3, 2009

stalker

Now that BEDA is over, I have lost my NEED to blog.
I will just have to force myself to do it anyway...

ENTER POINTLESS RAMBLING ABOUT MY LIFE

Last night was the Junior Prom (or J-Prom, as the cool kids call it)at my school. I didn't go; I am a Sophomore, and all my Junior friends are either girls or dating someone.
BUT TODAY ALL THE PICTURES ARE UP!
I spent my entire morning planted in front of my computer, refreshing facebook, in hopes that new pictures will appear.

My lameness is inspiring.

I finally decided that I should do something, because there no one had posted new pictures. And I can only look at the same people lined up in different orders so many times (after 30 pictures, you get a little bored)

SO I MADE MUFFINS!
They are cherry chocolate chip, and they are delicious. I highly recommend them to everyone.

--I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY SUBJECT VERY WELL--

Yesterday, Katherine and I went to the Maryland Sheep and Wool festival.
It was tons of fun. And now I want to learn how to knit better. The people there could make such cool things with yarn and wool.
I also want to learn how to spin wool and weave and felt and raise sheep.

While we were there, we ran into our friend Nick. AND IT WAS REALLY WEIRD!

We were walking in, and I heard someone say my name, and I turned around, AND THERE WAS SOMEONE WE KNEW!
He was there working--counting cars and carrying things for people.

It was nice to see him.

Well, that is really all I have to say.

EXIT BORING RAMBLINGS

SOPHIE

2 comments:

  1. !!! The majority of my family went to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival yesterday! I almost went, and didn't, but imagine if I had! It would have been strange but marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would have been really surreal.
    We would have been in the same place, but we wouldn't have known it.

    and we might have seen each other, but not known who the other one was.
    the internet does weird things.

    ReplyDelete