Wednesday, April 7, 2010

BEDA: A new web browser?

Well, I really should be doing my homework, but for the greater cause of BEDA, I will continue to procrastinate. Not that I was ever really planning on finishing my work. After every math problem I finish, I have gotten on the computer for some reason or other. It is really expediting the the process.
Yesterday, I changed web browsers. I wanted to see if firefox was any better than safari. I have been nothing but pleased. I think my favorite feature is that it doesn't have a weird "these are the websites you visit most" opening screen. Instead it opens right up to google, and for some reason this makes it harder for me to procrastinate. But as my dear friend Kat put it, "That's like being addiced to crack, and hiding it so you don't use it, but knowing where you hid it." It does seem to be helping me a bit. Other features I enjoy are the fact that I can put "face" in the address bar, press enter and be taken to facebook and the fact that it just looks nice. So thumbs up to that.
Thumbs down to the weather here. Today, the the temperature reached close to 90, and tomorrow it is supposed to be over 90. I am currently in my room wearing exercise shorts and a tank top, with two fans blowing full speed, and all the windows open. I am still overheating. As much as winter sucks sometimes, I would rather have winter than this nonsense.

So, I hope this suffices for today's entry.

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment