Sunday, April 4, 2010

BEDA Again

AS ALWAYS, I AM LATE FOR EVERYTHING.
But I think I am going to BEDA (or well, try to) again this April. And I just made BEDA into a verb.
But I am only two day's late, and I promise I won't miss anymore. Really.

SO. It's been awhile. How has everyone been?
All three of you.

I cannot remember how to do this properly, but I can try. Or just resort to the classic Sophic art of list making.

LIST NUMBER ONE
What I have done this Spring Break:
1. Visited three prospective colleges (Carnagie Mellon, Ithaca, and Cornell)
2. Spent 20 hours in the car over a period of four days
3. Read over half of Wicked
4. Cleaned my room
5. Seen Ben Folds in concert
6. Gone to work
7. Seen both Alice in Wonderland (which was bad) and How to train your Dragon (which was good)
8. Slept way too much
9. Eaten large amounts of Matza covered in very odd foods, such as chocolate ice cream and cream cheese
10. Hung out with my friends, apparently

LIST NUMBER TWO
Things I Need to do in the last two days of break:
1. Read three short stories for english class
2. Take a practice Calc AP exam
3. Celebrate Easter
4. Submit my application for an El Salvador Mission trip I am going on this summer
5. Read 30 pages of Huckleberry Finn
6. Read 40 paged of my history text book
7. Reorganize my binders
8. Go to CVS

1 comment:

  1. WHOA WHOA WHOA hello! It's been so long! I forgot about BEDA this year, but I've blogged every day so far in April so I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I've been really great, thanks, but I'm kind of wary at the idea of turning seventeen in a little over a week... how have you been?

    -Hope.

    ReplyDelete