Monday, July 5, 2010

Packing?

So, I may be writing this blog post just to procrastinate from packing, but we are all going to pretend that it is because I love blogging more than anything, and in my many months of absence, all I have been doing is wishing my little fingers were making that pleasant typing-on-a-keyboard noise.

tappity-tappity-tap-tap, etc.

Well, tomorrow I am off on a great adventure into the wild land of Central America. My friends Kat and Kari and Laura and I are going on a mission trip to El Salvador. And since that is bound to be more interesting than my day-to-day summer life of play rehearsal and drivers ed and searching the internet for the perfect pair of vintage shorts, I thought I might as well begin blogging again.

So, if all goes as planned, I will be utilizing the wireless connection at the volunteer house to document my adventure and such. So look forward to that. 

But, right now, I am supposed to be packing. I have known about this trip for at least three months, and it still hasn't hit me that i am leaving the country tomorrow, in less that 12 hours. I have just been so busy with other things that i haven't really thought about packing.
And I just looked at the clock.


Panic attack begins now.


Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment