Wednesday, June 24, 2009

50th POST

This post is going to be almost entirely Harry Potter related.

So, this weekend, Katherine and I went to Philadelphia with my father to see Harry and the Potters, The Remus Lupins, and The Whomping Willows.
And it was pretty great.
It involved me and Katherine dancing--which ended poorly--and my father sitting in the back of the room awkwardly bobbing his head.
I can't really explain the trip that well, so I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU SOME PICTURES:

Harry and the Potters and a giant Squid.

POTTERCAST! We played trivia games. Well, I didn't participate, but U sat there and wished my mother was with us. She is a secret Harry Potter nerd, and she would have known all of the answers. We missed her lots.

Hi dad! Thanks for spending Father's Day in the car taking me and Katherine to concerts that you don't really understand.

We made a blanket fort in the car.




IT WAS ALL SORTS OF FUN!

The next day we went and toured UPenn, which I have decided is where I want to go to school.
It was in the middle of a city, but you couldn't tell, because the campus was so big and pretty and green. The archintecture was really pretty, and everyone looked really nice. And even though it was in the middle of a city, it felt pretty safe.
And we ate food from those little cart thingys and IT WAS SO GOOD!

Basically, I am deciding on what college to go to based on the food.

LALALALALALALA

In other news, last night i listened to the Tail end of the Harry Potter Alliance Live show, and it was really great.
They are just great people, and I would like to become involved in the organization. I would really like to start a HPA in my school, but I fear that not many people would join.
I CAN ALWAYS HOPE!

Oh, and I need book recommendation. I am out of things to read. Any one have suggestions?


Sophie

1 comment:

  1. Uncle Greg obnoxiouslyJune 25, 2009 at 11:28 PM

    Um...Strunk and White?

    Hahahahahaha!

    I have an extra copy of The Diary of Anne Frank if you want it.

    Did you read The Brothers Lionheart? Or did we give you Ronja Røverdatter? The former is good and dark.

    I presume you have read enough Tolkein books.

    Your aunt highly recommends The Great Good Thing, but she says your mother wouldn't approve of The Time Traveller's Wife.

    Ciao, Bella!

    ReplyDelete